Seeking Expressions of Interest - School Council Chair and School Council Members
The PMSA has recently advertised for Expressions of Interest in the positions of School Council Chair and School Council Members. They seek candidates who are able to contribute strategic vision, critical thinking, impactful governance and values-based leadership.
A candidate information pack is available for both positions. Within the pack are documents and information available to assist candidates in considering these exciting and critical, senior leadership positions including position descriptions, strategic plans and organisational chart. We have included the documentation here for your consideration of these outstanding leadership opportunities.
Documents and Links
- Somerville House Strategic Plan https://media.
digistormhosting.com.au/sh-au- qld-18-staging/documents/ Publications/SH-2020- Strategic-Intent-web.pdf? mtime=20200416132818
·Somerville House EOI (see attachment)
·School Council Chair Position Description (see attachment)
·School Council Member Position Description (see attachment)
·PMSA Strategic Plan (see attachment)
·PMSA Organisation Chart (see attachment)
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are due by midnight on Friday 16th October, 2020.
Selection Panel interview date is scheduled for Saturday 24th October, 2020.
Seeking high performing leaders who can demonstrate experience in comparable roles with respect to the size, scope, complexity, risk mitigation, influence and impact they will be required to operate at within the Somerville House School Council.
- A deep understanding of, and demonstrated experience working as a member of contemporary governance structures, including experience at Board or equivalent level, with deep knowledge of current Director responsibilities and core processes, including those related to risk, legal, ethical, fiduciary, and financial.
- For School Council Member - Candidates who can demonstrate significant experience in strategy plus capital works and infrastructure, and/or commercial management and/or philosophy will be considered highly desirable.
- A clear cultural alignment to Somerville House and PMSA's mission, vision and values, and respect and regard for the School's history and traditions.
Remuneration and Terms of Engagement
These appointments are offered in terms for a period up to 3 years. As a not-for-profit organisation, the PMSA does not remunerate Board or School Council Members for their position. PMSA Board and School Council Members are reimbursed s travel and other expenses allowance to cover costs incurred in performing their duties.
How to Apply
Please submit your EOI via email@example.com quoting Somerville House School Council Chair and/or Somerville House School Council Member. You are invited to submit an EOI for both opportunities, which will consist of an updated CV and Cover Letter. (If interested in both positions, please submit a Cover Letter for each. You can submit the same CV).
Please direct any enquiries to Susan Lindsay, Group Executive Human Resources, PMSA on 0448 881 327 or 07 3371 0709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.